What are you looking for? Let’s dig in quickly
- A train 100 meter long is running
- A train 240 meter long passed a pole in 24 seconds
- A jogger running at 9km/h alongside a railway track
- A train 360 meter long is running at a speed of 45 km/h
- A train 280 meter long, running with a speed of 63 km/h
- Two trains of equal lengths take 10 seconds and 15 seconds
- How long does a train 110 metres long running at the speed
- Two trains 140 and 160 meter long runs at a speed of 60km/h
- In what time will a train 100 meters long cross an electric pole
- How many seconds will a 500 meter long train take to cross a man
“A train is moving at a speed of 132 km/h”, the speed given here will be converted into m/sec in the first step.
Total length becomes 275 meter by adding the length of train and platform.
Time = Distance/Speed
Speed distance formula will be used to determine the time required to cross a railway platform 165 meters long.
Time = ?
Given speed = 132 km/h
Speed in m/sec = (132 x 1000)/3600 = 330/9 m/sec
Total length = 165 + 110 = 275 meter
Time = (275 x 9)/330
Time = 15/2
Time = 7.5 sec answer
A train is moving at a speed of 132 km/h. If the length of the train is 110 meters, the train will take 7.5 seconds to cross a railway platform 165 meters long.