What are you looking for? Let’s dig in quickly
- A train is moving at a speed of 132 km/h
- A jogger running at 9km/h alongside a railway track
- A train 360 meter long is running at a speed of 45 km/h
- A train 280 meter long, running with a speed of 63 km/h
- A train 100 meter long is running at the speed of 30 km/h
- Two trains of equal lengths take 10 seconds and 15 seconds
- How long does a train 110 metres long running at the speed
- Two trains 140 and 160 meter long runs at a speed of 60km/h
- In what time will a train 100 meters long cross an electric pole
- How many seconds will a 500 meter long train take to cross a man
“A train 240 meter long passes a pole in 24 seconds”, this statement shows two quantities are given i.e.
Both these quantities are sufficient to find out the speed.
And, the total length becomes 240 + 650 = 890 meter. So;
Time = Distance/Speed
Time = ?
Length of train = 240 m
Time required to pass a pole = 24 sec
Speed in m/sec = 240/24 = 10 m/sec
Total length = 240 + 650 = 890 meter
Time = distance/speed
Time = 890/10
Time = 89 seconds answer
A train 240 meter long passes a pole in 24 seconds. It will take 89 seconds to pass a platform 650 meter long.