What are you looking for? Let’s dig in quickly
- A train moves with a speed of 108 Km/h
- A speed of 14 meters per second is the same as?
- A train of length of 150 meters takes 40.5 seconds
- A train 150 meter long passes a km stone in 15 seconds
- A train 108 meter long moving at a speed of 50 km/h crosses
“A train 132 meter long passes a telegraph pole in 6 seconds”.
Two things are given here;
- Length of the train = 132 meter
- Time = 6 seconds
Through distance time formula, we can easily calculate the speed
Speed = distance/time
Speed = ?
Time = 6 sec
Length = 132 meter
Speed = 132/6
Speed = 22 m/sec answer
We can change it into km/h as;
Speed = (22 x 3600)/100
Speed = 79.2 km/h answer
A train 132 meter long passes a telegraph pole in 6 seconds. The speed of train will be 79.2 km/h (22 m/sec).