What are you looking for? Let’s dig in quickly
- A train is moving at a speed of 132 km/h
- A train 240 meter long passed a pole in 24 seconds
- A jogger running at 9km/h alongside a railway track
- A train 360 meter long is running at a speed of 45 km/h
- A train 280 meter long, running with a speed of 63 km/h
- Two trains of equal lengths take 10 seconds and 15 seconds
- How long does a train 110 metres long running at the speed
- Two trains 140 and 160 meter long runs at a speed of 60km/h
- In what time will a train 100 meters long cross an electric pole
- How many seconds will a 500 meter long train take to cross a man
“A train 100 meter long is running at the speed of 30 km/h”. In the first step, this speed will be changed to m/sec.
Time = Distance/Speed
With the help of speed distance formula; time can be easily calculated.
Time = ?
Given speed = 30 km/h
Speed in m/sec = (30 x 1000)/3600 = 75/9 m/sec
Given Length = 100 meter
Time = (100 x 9)/75
Time = 12 sec answer
A train 100 meter long is running at the speed of 30 km/h. The train will pass a man standing near the railway line in 12 seconds.