- Which Strait separates Russian Island of Sakhalin from mainland Asia?
- Advertisement -
2. Strait of Tartary connects Sea of Okhotsk on the North with the ____________ in the South?
A. South China Sea
B. Sea of Japan
C. Red Sea
D. Yangtze Kiang
3. Strait of Tartary is located in which ocean?
Things to Remember
- This strait is located in Pacific Ocean.
- It separates Russian Island of Sakhalin from Mainland Asia.
- It connects the Sea of Okhotsk on the North with the Sea of Japan on the South.
- The Pacific Ocean is the largest Ocean of the world.
- Area of Pacific Ocean is 155,557,000 sqkm.