What are you looking for? Let’s dig in quickly
- A train is moving at a speed of 132 km/h
- A train 240 meter long passed a pole in 24 seconds
- A jogger running at 9km/h alongside a railway track
- A train 360 meter long is running at a speed of 45 km/h
- A train 280 meter long, running with a speed of 63 km/h
- A train 100 meter long is running at the speed of 30 km/h
- Two trains of equal lengths take 10 seconds and 15 seconds
- How long does a train 110 metres long running at the speed
- Two trains 140 and 160 meter long runs at a speed of 60km/h
- How many seconds will a 500 meter long train take to cross a man
In what time will a train 100 meters long cross an electric pole? The length of train is 100 m but given speed is 144 km/h so we will do a couple of things here.
In the first step, we will change speed from km/h to m/sec and then,
Time = Distance/Speed
Time = ?
Given speed = 144 km/h
Speed in m/sec = (144 x 1000)/3600
Speed in m/sec = 40 m/sec
Time = distance/speed
Time = 100/40
Time = 2.5 sec answer
If speed is 144 km/h then a train 100 meters long will cross an electric pole in 2.5 seconds.